Saturday 12 November 2016

Thank You! Blue Oyster Sailing +34 972 662 494 Barcelona and Gibraltar

Caroline Renfro Centre with Fast Track Harvey and Alex
Hi Susie,

I just wanted to say thank you.

I really enjoyed the Competent Crew course. Steve (RYA Instructor) was great, the experience and the comfort level I gained were incredibly rewarding.

I'd like to come back to take the day skipper course. I'm not entirely sure when but I've been thinking about spending the month of my 35th birthday (March this coming year) traveling in Spain and would love to know what availability you have (at both locations-I might want to sail from Gibraltar if the weather is too cold in Barcelona Palamós because I'm a wimp) for that month. If the timing works I think it would be a great way to celebrate my birthday. If the timing doesn't work we'll find a time that does!

Sent from my eleventyfifth iPhone because I love water and hate having money

ALL RYA SAILING COURSES GIBRALTAR